Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday I got to experience a something I didnt know I would ever get to do.





I got to experience this to the left....
Yeah thats the shop where the television operations keeps everything that isnt in use.
You wouldnt believe whats all in there...cause i didnt.









We were re arranging some things because the shop is a mess and we need to be able to find things once again.
This is me up top moving stuff around so we can put stuff up top.






Steve is on the ladder and i was handing up some IKE monitors and Some sony monitors to stack on the top shelf. these werent even the half of them.













Thats Bill my professor up top moving and putting stuff in its new place. it was funny watching bill walk around like a monkey.
It was something else I tell you what.
haha so this was my first time in the shop and probably not my last. I thought i would share this safari with you because it was great.
Oh i think im going to start posting a picture of the day. I dont have a iphone or a good phone yet but the pics arent that bad so I will start posting new pics of the day starting this week.
I got this idea from http://www.chasejarvis.com/ and his facebook page.



2 comments: