Friday, March 20, 2009

Went home for spring break last week and decided to take along my camera and take some pictures.









One of the maskes i will own someday. Grandma H collected many of these and I will love to have her collection one day. Looking forward to it!
Dad actually carried this one on the plane to get it home from florida. there is one more that i want but i wont get for awhile but it is amazing.

















I like this pic cause it proves that it was kind of warm out but the snow wouldnt go away. living at the top of PA kinda sucks. I thought this was a neat one but it sucked that it was my spring break and i was still in snow...










ill be posting some every so often. started working on the buisness some more today got alot accomplished. finally figured out a logo so that is a good thing.


Plan on more pics cause I love Photography and Videography. Maybe posting some video here soon.












No comments:

Post a Comment